Trail Hunters's circadian rhythm

Sperone Mt. / Monte Sperone (Speròn 1262 m)

From the circadian rhythm point of view, humanity can be divided in 3 kind:
- early risers (15%)
- night owls (25%)
- in the middle (60%)

Trail Hunters are part of humanity and we respect the percentages, infact I'm the "lark" of Trail Hunters.
7:00 o'clock: to the summit / 7:00 del mattino: verso la cima.
Dal punto di vista del ritmo circadiano, l'umanità può essere divisa in 3 tipi:
- Mattinieri (15%)
- Nottambuli (25%)
- Nel mezzo (60%)
I Trail Hunters sono parte dell'umanità e rispecchiamo le percentuali, infatti sono il mattiniero dei Trail Hunters.


This morning I have applied the Spa's philosophy:
  1. think big
  2. reject the idea because is dangerous, to much long, ...
  3. think bigger
  4. do it
My first idea was to go on the top of Sperone Mt. with the bike on the shoulders, but cover 10 km (20 km round trip) using the car. Yesterday evening the boss told me I had to be at work at nine o'clock, without any possibility of schedule flexibility. Therefore I thought bigger: starting from home in bike.
Today I woke up at 5:00 o'clock, a quarter later I started pedalling... for more than an hour I pumped as a roadie, then I carried the bike on my shoulders and I started to walk. At 7:15 I reached the summit of Sperone Mt. (I left the bike on the foresummit).
Astonishing view from the foresummit / Vista stupefacente dall'anticima.

La mia prima idea era di andare sulla cima del Monte Sperone, spallando un po', ma coprire 10 chilometri (20 km andata e ritorno) in macchina. Ieri sera il capo mi ha detto che dovevo essere al lavoro alle nove, senza alcuna possibilità di flessibilità di orari. Perciò ho pensato più grande: partire da casa in bici.
Oggi mi sono svegliato alle ore 05:00, un quarto più tardi ho iniziato a pedalare ... per più di un'ora ho pompato come uno stradista, quindi ho caricato la bici sulle spalle e ho iniziato a camminare. Alle 07:15 ho raggiunto la vetta del Monte Sperone (lasciando la bici sull'anticima)
.


Unfortunately the weather wasn't sunny, the summit was in the clouds, so I couldn't see the landscape. For the same reason, the grass was damp, therefore the wheels didn't had a good friction. But, as Spa would said if he had be present: whom care about moisture of the ground?
Speron 1262 m.

Sfortunatamente il tempo non era soleggiato, la cima era nelle nuvole quindi non ho potuto vedere il panorama. Per lo stesso motivo, l'erba era umida, quindi le ruote non avevano un buon attrito. Ma, come Spa sarebbe detto se fosse stato presente, a chi importa dell'umidità del terreno?

The descent from the foresummit to the saddle is on a steep grassed slope, then is on a very nice single trail. Where the trail ended I converted the ardrenaline in speed to cover the 10 km to home.
At 8:30 I was "Petek the dirty biker", at 9:00 o'clock "the efficient engineer Vecellio" was in the office.
Part of the steep grassed slop / Parte del ripido pendio erboso.

La discesa della anticima alla sella è su un ripido pendio erboso, poi è in un bel sentiero. Dove il sentiero è terminato ho convertito la ardrenalina in velocità per coprire i 10 km di casa.
Alle 8:30 ero "Petek il biker sporco", alle ore 09:00 "l'efficiente ingegnere Vecellio" era in ufficio.


GPS Trak / Traccia GPS - LINK

Sunrise from the summit / Alba dalla cima: LINK
Funny animation of the descent / Animazione buffa della discesa.

Commenti